An Engineering Graduate for a large aerospace company is tasked with addressing technical issues that are flagged up by technicians and working to provide a viable solution. This incorporates areas of design, engineering and testing.
This position is offered to graduates who would, if accepted, follow a course of work placements within the organisation with the ultimate aim to locate the most effective area for the candidate to focus their career. The candidate will be encouraged to study towards chartered engineering status. Skills: excellent technical skills; ability to follow complex instructions; attention to detail; excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; good communication skills.
£18,000 to £26,000 per year
- 90% of the sector workforce is full-time
- Employment in the engineering sector is around 1.4 million
- Most engineering companies in Britain are very small, employing fewer than 50 people
- Engineers work across most of the major sectors of the economy
- An estimated 230,000 additional jobs will be required in the next 4 years in the sector